Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
11th of the Series is:
Working Calmly Under Stress and Pressure
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Stress Management”.
- Are immediately aware of their feelings of rising stress.
- Know that stress in life is inevitable and can calm themselves and deal with it productively.
- Know when to push back hard and when to let go.
- Have developed a high tolerance for frustration and “don’t sweat the small stuff.”
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Stress Management.
- Tend to worry about the future.
- Have a low frustration tolerance and engage in unpredictable, sometimes explosive, abusive or self-defeating behavior.
Can you strengthen your “Stress Management”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Recognize that stress is a part of daily life and think of it as a chance to grow.
- Expect change; learn to anticipate and tolerate uncertainty.
- Budget your time wisely. Leave enough time to get to your destination (the airport, your next meeting) so you aren’t feeling stressed while getting there.
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: Dental Consulting Services