Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
16th of the Series is:
Anticipating, recognizing, ad meeting others’ needs
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Service Orientation”.
- Understand others’ needs.
- Monitor and seek ways to increase others’ satisfaction.
- Gladly offer appropriate assistance; make themselves available.
- Grasp others’ perspective, readily, and can respond and act appropriately.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Service Orientation.
- Focus on their own objectives rather than others’ needs.
- Speak poorly of others.
Can you strengthen your “Service Orientation”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Look for opportunities to be helpful, to be of service, to others.
- Create a culture of service by modeling the behavior.
- Under-promise and over-deliver; do more than expected.
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: Dental Consulting Services