Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
9th of the Series is:
Expecting success rather than failure, seeing an opportunity rather than a threat’ seeing others positively; expecting the future to bring positive change, that things will be better.
Here are some of the qualities people have with “realistic optimism”.
- Believe not only that they can succeed but also that they will succeed.
- Operate from a mindset of success rather than fear of failure.
- Do not see setbacks as a personal flaw; rather, they see setbacks as temporary.
- Enjoy better health; and may even live longer, according to recent research.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking
- Give up more easily
- Attribute success to luck rather than their own capabilities.
Can you strengthen your “Realistic Optimism”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Tune into your self-talk about the adversity of your life.
- Dispute the negative beliefs; don’t allow them to become habitual or circle endlessly through your mind (i.e., “this is absurd, I’m blowing things out of proportion”)
- Look for evidence or alternative explanations to dispute negative beliefs (“There’s no evidence here that I’m a failure; I just messed up this time.”)
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To Learn More: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To Learn More: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To Learn More: Dental Consulting