Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
12th of the Series is:
The ability to anticipate and respond rapidly to changing conditions; acknowledging we live in an era of global permanent change, agility means taking a proactive approach to change, anticipating challenges and opportunities, a willingness to rethink past assumptions, and readily, willingly, rapidly and effectively adapting to change.
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Personal Agility”.
- Examine situations from many perspectives.
- Anticipate the need for change before it is imposed.
- Are willing to rethink their assumptions.
- Adjust their approach to meet the demands of ever-changing situations.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Personal Agility.
- Are unwilling to explore or be open to the new possibilities that change may bring.
- Maintain an inflexible attitude in the face of change.
Can you strengthen your “Personal Agility”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Acknowledge what is within your control and what isn’t, and focus on what you can control.
- Seek out people who can provide you with support during transitions.
- Be willing to try out new ideas. Be willing to question long-held assumptions.
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: Dental Consulting Services