Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
5th of the Series is:
Living Our Values – Maintaining high standards of honesty & ethics at all times.
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Strong Integrity”.
- Do what’s right, even if it’s not personally rewarding.
- Admit their own mistakes.
- Keep their work, commitments and promises.
- Treat all people fairly, no matter their place in the organization.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Integrity
- Haven’t sorted out their own opinions and feelings of what’s right and what’s wrong.
- Show little independence of thought – are easily influenced by others.
Can you strengthen your “Integrity”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Know your values and the principles you feel most strongly about.
- Ask yourself what you need to do differently to live more genuinely and be true to, and in integrity with, your values and beliefs.
- Review your values often.
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To Learn More: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To Learn More: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To Learn More: Dental Consulting