Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
2nd of Series:
Emotional Self-Awareness – Competency 2 of 26
Gut Level Instincts – Using your feelings as a valuable source of insight and information about yourself, others and the situations around you.
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Strong Emotional Self Awareness.”
- Recognize how their feelings affect their performance.
- Are able to articulate their feelings and appropriately express them.
- Can tell – in the moment – when they are getting upset
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Emotional Self Awareness
- Get irritated, frustrated or angry easily, causing them to treat people in an abrasive way.
- Often feel stressed and out of balance in terms of their work life, health and family.
Can you strengthen your “Emotional Self-Awareness”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- If you find yourself clenching your teeth, tensing your shoulders, feeling worn out or worn down, stop and ask yourself what your body is trying to tell you – are you feeling Strained? Stressed? Anxious? Fearful? Overwhelmed? Discouraged? Burned out?
- Name your emotions and connect them specifically to a source or to a situation, concern, or issue.
- “Listen” to what your emotions might be telling you in that moment.
Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
- Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: Dental Consulting