Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
22nd of the Series is:
Initiating, Managing and Leading Change
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Catalyzing Change”
- Recognize the need for change, take ownership of change initiatives and remove barriers to change.
- Champion the change and enlist others in its pursuit, making a compelling argument for the change.
- Model the change expected of others.
- Give people detailed advance information about possible future changes.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Catalyzing Change.
- Have a vocabulary that often includes the “way we’ve always done things around here”.
- Lacks the ability to maintain an open mind about change and what it might bring.
Can you strengthen your “Catalyzing Change”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Challenge the status quo and “the way we’ve always done things”.
- Communicate change initiatives and how things will be better – in the case of change, you cannot possibly over communicate.
- Be able to address how the change will impact people, and be prepared to deliver the change message in a way that allows them to see how they will be better off with the change.
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: Dental Consulting Services