Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
23rd of the Series is:
Nurturing and maintaining relationships, cultivating a wide network; connecting with others on a deeper rather than superficial level.
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Building Bonds”
- Build rapport and keep others in the loop.
- Make and maintain personal friendships among work associates.
- Respect and earn the trust of people at all levels and all departments of the organization.
- Respect and appreciate individual differences in perspective and background
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Building Bonds.
- Fail to recognize or respond to the needs and concerns of others.
- View the members of the organization as being in competition with each other; do not have the ability to be collaborative or even collegial.
Can you strengthen your “Building Bonds”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Meet informally (coffee, breakfast, lunch) with co-workers on a regular basis, and use this as an opportunity to learn more about their role in the organization and how you might help them.
- Offer to help our colleagues when they are facing work overload.
- Beware becoming too task-focused and detail-oriented; be sure to focus on people as well.
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: https://gaylechristensen.com/consulting/