Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
4th of Series:
Disruptive Impulses – Keeping disruptive emotions and impulses in check
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Strong Behavioral Self-Control.”
- Manage their impulsive feelings and distressing emotions well.
- Stay composed, positive, and unflappable even in trying moments.
- Maintain their stamina and performance in emotionally-charged situations.
- When faced with hostility or opposition, remain “cool under pressure”.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Behavioral Self-Control
- React impulsively
- May become angry, depressed or agitated when faced with conflicts and stress on the job (may even think of quitting).
Can you strengthen your “Behavioral Self-Control”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Self-Awareness is the first step
- Remember, in the moment, to choose a more constructive response when issues come up in the future.
- Watch your self-talk: tell yourself what it looks like to stay composed, stay focused & think clearly under pressure.
Certified through the:
Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
- Please click (add link) to learn more:
To Learn More: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To Learn More: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To Learn More: Dental Consulting