Social & Emotional Intelligence – Another way of being smart – Heighten Success, improve your life and become an Influential Leader. We will cover 26 competencies that determine how we manage ourselves and how we handle our relationships.
3rd of Series:
Inner Awareness – An inner awareness of your strengths and limitations.
Here are some of the qualities people have with “Strong Accurate Self-Assessment.”
- Are open to candid feedback, new perspectives, continuous learning and self-development.
- Ask for help from others who might have more experience, knowledge or ability.
- Have the ability to identify and target areas of improvement and change.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow.
Here are some of the qualities people have who are lacking Accurate Self-Assessment
- Tend to micromanage and take over instead of delegating (“if you want it done right…”).
- Can’t accept feedback or criticism.
Can you strengthen your “Accurate Self-Assessment”? YES!
Some Developmental Tips
- Create a culture where it is safe for people to provide feedback.
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses.
- Allow others to try new things, and create a safe environment for moderate risk-taking and failure.
Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
- Our Social & Emotional Intelligence coaching services:
- We are certified coaches through The “Institute of Social & Emotional Intelligence
- We use two assessments to help us better understand you and for you to get to know your strengths and possible areas that could improve.
- We help you break through barriers that can hold you back from reaching a fulfilled work & personal life
To learn more: Social & Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Our HR Program includes an employee manual and much more. We walk you through step by step offering sound advice as we work together to personalize your practices’ specific online employee manual.
To learn more: Human Resources
Dental Consulting Services
A Minnesota Dental Consulting Company who provides successful dental management systems specific to your needs using a hands-on approach. Building strong teams by advancing their communication skills with each other and your patients.
To learn more: Dental Consulting