Dental Consulting Programs Designed Just For You
No two practices are alike or have the exact same needs. That is why we are excited to introduce our dental consulting program designed just for you.
How do we do this? By listening to you.
We want to hear about your goals, the type of practice you want, what is going well for you, and what isn’t.
Our Consulting Services
Initial Evaluation Tools / The First Step in designing a program specifically to meet your wants and needs
- Preliminary Practice Summary
- Team Surveys (Confidential) – We Value the Team’s Input
- Practice Evaluation
Strategy Development with Doctor(s)
- Goal Planning
- Consulting Action Plan
Foundations for Leadership
- Team Personnel Policy Manual – Job Descriptions, Administration Manuals, Personnel Forms
- Monthly / Quarterly Practice Tracking Monitors
- Team Building Assessments – Practice Success is an Interdependent Team
- Conducting a Successful Team Meeting
- Patient Experience (New and Existing Patients)
- Continuing Care – The Backbone of Your Practice
- Financial Agreements & Collections Process
- Patient Care (Customer Service) Development
- Effective Scheduling Management – Scheduling Toward a Daily Goal
- Internal Marketing
- Broken Appointments – Handling Cancellations and Late Patients
- Unscheduled Treatment – The Hidden Treasure
- Overcoming Patient Objections
- The Power of Knowing Your “Benchmarks”
Coaching for dentists and business administrators or individual business team member training. This program includes the following:
- Drake P3 Instrument
- And much more…
Why Use the Drake P3?
- Use the Drake P3 for “Team Development” and “Engaging good team members to become a great team member”
- Use the Drake P3 system to screen, select and manage top performers.
- The Drake P3 is accurate, insightful, and easy-to-understand reports that have immediate practical value.
- Use the Drake P3 to hire top performers, reduce turnover, raise productivity, increase employee loyalty, improve overall job satisfaction and make a difference in your organization
Did you know that 85% of the people who leave their organization or team do so because of personality conflicts and not capabilities?
We are firm believers that it is the “Heart of Service” that builds your patient base and keeps them coming back.”