Build Your Own Consulting Package
On-site or Webinar
No two practices are alike, or have the exact same needs. That is why we are excited to introduce our new Cloud Consulting Service. Choose from any – or all – of the topics listed below and build the online consulting package that is right for you! (Consulting will be done online via webinars and/or teleconferences, unless an in-office visit is requested. Certain topics that do not lend themselves to virtual consulting will remain in-office).
Free Online Dental Practice Analysis
Get a snap shot of how your systems are working.
Are you wondering if a consulting service would be helpful to you? Take our complimentary online practice analysis and we will contact you to schedule a ½ hour phone conference to discuss the details of the analysis.
Free ½ hour Informational Webinar
Build Your Own Consulting Package!
For more information on how you can build your own “Cloud” Consulting Package please contact us to set up this informational webinar.
On-Site Dental Practice Analysis
Find out where your dental practice is thriving and where you can improve.
We provide the practice analysis report to gather essential information for evaluating your dental practice. Once the information has been gathered we will complete an on-site evaluation which includes:
- On-site evaluation and observation
- Meet with each team member privately and confidentially
- Comprehensive report with findings, recommendations, and action plan
- Staff Survey
Team Meeting Webinars
Bring the trainer to your office virtually. Sit back at your computer and enjoy!
Enhance your team meetings with our webinars. Please see our training page for webinar topics and call us for special pricing.
Dental Consulting & Coaching Services
Build your own consulting package on-site or in the "Cloud".
- Leadership Guidance
- Unparalleled Customer Service
- Financial Arrangements and Collections
- Strategic Scheduling
- Reducing Open Time in Your Schedule
- Retaining new and existing patients (including Continuing Care)
- Annual Planning and Goal Setting
- Team Development / Enrich Positive Attitudes
- Job Descriptions
- Monthly Monitoring System
- Office Protocols
- Team Meetings / Morning Huddles
**All of the above programs include “Scripting Examples”
HR Package & Employer Compliance
It's like having your own HR department without adding to your payroll.
- Employee Manuals from a recognized HR industry leader, Bent Ericksen & Associates
- Sample Job Descriptions
- Personnel Forms
- Implementation Assistance
- Resource and Reference Modules
- Staff Management Guidelines and Requirements
- Salary Administration Guidelines and Requirements
- Successful Hiring Guidelines and Requirements
**See more information on the HR Package.
Team Building & Hiring Tool – DrakeP3
Did you know that 85% of the people who leave their organization or team do so because of personality conflicts and not compatibility?
- Use the DrakeP3 for “Team Development” and “Engaging good team members to become great team members”.
- The DrakeP3 system is used to screen, select and manage top performers.
- The DrakeP3 is accurate, insightful, and easy-to-understand reports that have immediate practical value.
- Use the DrakeP3 to hire top performers, reduce turnover, raise productivity, increase employee loyalty, improve overall job satisfaction and make a difference in your organization.
Accounts Payable Services
Would your practice benefit from professional assistance with your Accounts Payable responsibilities?
Most would! Keeping up with the day-to-day demands of bills, managing payroll, retirement plans, bank statements, taxes -- just to name a few -- is often an overwhelming job.
At Christensen Dental Consulting, our clients know they can count on Kim Tanner to manage their A/P needs with skill, precision and 100% dependability. This service is affordable, too, especially when balanced against the cost of a full- or even part-time employee!
Please contact us today to discuss how we can help your practice dig out from under the A/P pile and get back to doing what you enjoy most – practicing dentistry!